Condado Window Hurricane Protection guarantees, to the original owner, that all the products purchased are to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the limited time period of (2) years warranty. This warranty period comes in effect from the final inspection date. Condado Window reserves the right of repair and/or replace any product identified with a defect covered by this warranty. All product warranties are limited subject to the following conditions:
- The product has been installed in properly by a professional installer.
- The product has been maintained in accordance with the Care and Maintenance Instructions.
- The product has not been subject to misuse, physical abuse or neglect.
- Manufacturing standards and tolerances are not deemed defects, nor are industry variations in the color of the aluminum surface finish.
- Condado Window assumes no liability for damage caused by cleaning solvents or concrete cleaning acids.
- This Guarantee is limited to the repair or replacement of the faulty product at the company’s discretion but does not extend to the installation or refinishing of a replacement product. No liability is accepted by Condado Window for personal injury, loss or claim or property damage, installation costs, material or other costs (whether special, consequential or otherwise) howsoever caused or arising whether direct or indirect.
- Only repairs carried out by Condado Window personnel or authorized Condado Window agents are covered by this Guarantee.
- Claims under this Guarantee should be made within one month of the defect arising in the product. Copies of documentation showing the purchase date of the product should be included with your written claim and forwarded to the Condado Window.
1. DOORS: The customer will have Sixty (60)days from the delivery date and/or date of installation performed to notify in writing with copy of purchase order and invoice, any claim related to the following:
- Defective locks
- Dents and or depressions in door frames (1/4” or more in depth)Doors improperly aligned with door frame (e.g. not plumb) (*)
- Finish defects- e.g. peeling or blistering paint
- Space between door frame and wall (*)
2. WINDOWS: The customer will have Thirty (30) days from the delivery date and/or date of installation performed to notify in writing with copy of purchase order and invoice, any claim related to the following:
- Defective operators
- Will not close properly
- Operators improperly installed (*)
- Problems with Operable Mechanism
- Improperly aligned and/or out of plumb (*)
Should you wish to offer feedback on any of our products or services then please call 1-866-CONDADO (266-3236) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Replacement parts and services
Condado Window stocks parts for all our window, doors and shutter systems. We also offer routine maintenance, repair work, and parts replacement services. Condado Window employs industry equipped service technicians; to guarantee that specialist service and maintenance back up is there if you require it. Our service technicians complete work under our written warranty or charged out service calls - including repair and/or replacement of hardware (ex. operators, handles etc.) and/or aluminum components (ex. Rails, slats, housing, framing, tracks, etc).