At home in either traditional or modern styles of architecture, the Condado Window 325 Series Casement Windows represent great appeal, value and versatility.
Whether at your home or business with traditional or modern architecture, our casement window represents great appeal, value, and versatility. With top of the line hardware stainless steel hinge, projecting the vent while opening to avoid interference between frame and sash, which will allow you to maximize air ventilation control and easy cleaning.
- Custom size to facilitate your installation.
- Available in any size from 18” to 48” in width and from 12” to 72” in height.
- Factory applied white powder coat, clear anodized finish or bronze anodized finish.
- Frame and sashes made out of 6063-T6 aluminum alloy extruded aluminum with a minimum of .078 in. of wall thickness.
- 3 ¼” frame jamb.
- The hardware is not visible from the exterior of the window.
- Non Handed 4-Bar Stainless Steel hinges with washable feature.
- Smooth nesting single stainless steel arm operator with a full flip handle, and removable cover, opens and closes projected window quickly and easily with a contemporary look.
- Multi point locking handles locking feature is standard, with stainless steel bar and keepers.
- Weather seamless compression foam seal, prevents water from penetrating. Extruded skin provides a unique UV resistant barrier with design features that enhance the weather strip's sealing performance.
- Vinyl glazed ¼” thick laminated glass with a 0.030” PVB interlayer as a standard. ¼” thick tempered glass also available at extra cost.
- Vinyl glazed 7/16” thick laminated glass with a 0.060” PVB interlayer also available at extra cost.
- As an optional feature a full screen is available with easy operation to dismount for cleaning.
Available colors for Casement Windows