Our Security Window offers the perfect balance of modern look and appeal with a high performance design, creating a marvelous feature in your home or business.
With the multiple horizontal spaces created, when open, the window offers excellent ventilation, without compromising security.
- Custom widths to facilitate your installation with standard heights and custom heights available only on or for Old San Juan models.
- Available in 3” or 4” for glass or aluminum slats and 6” for glass only.
- Factory applied white, bronze and almond powder coat as standard. Clear anodized by special order.
- Frame and sashes made out of 6063-T5 aluminum alloy extruded aluminum with a minimum of .056 in. of wall thickness.
- 3” frame jamb depth.
- Glass vents will be of ¼” standard annealed glass, other glass options available upon request and at extra cost.
- Woolpile weather-strip shall be continuous all along vents aluminum bars at sill front and at jamb framing where glass vents make contact in manner to form a weather tightness condition.
- All glass vents shall have at the top an aluminum extruded bar formed with one semi-hollow extruded molding and an internal 1/2” pass thru solid hex bar nylon bushing embedded at both jambs providing smooth operation.
- Heavy duty butterfly operator with four (4) installation screws to the window frame.
- As an optional feature a full screen is available with easy operation to dismount for cleaning.
Available colors for Security Windows