Better known in the market as horizontal slider, this simple system of sliding window, with a narrow stile light duty aluminum profile, is based on horizontally sliding leaves of the window on a few lanes or rails toward one of the sides allowing ample ventilation. This is one of the good options for openings not to large, as well as for large openings, or for those windows where the open space is very important, as for example openings which are opposite to the sink. This window gives a good choice of window being aesthetic minimalist with its narrow profile, bigger glass surface and more natural light.
- Custom size to facilitate your installation.
- Two, three, four and six door configurations available.
- Single Pocket and Multiple Pocket configurations available.
- Factory applied white powder coat, clear anodized finish or bronze anodized finish.
- Made out of 6063-T5 aluminum alloy extruded aluminum with a minimum of 0.063” of wall thickness.
- 2” Inside wall track to prevent water infiltration.
- Two stainless steel roller wheels are standard in each panel.
- Standard flush type hook locks.
- Keyed hook bolt counter-balanced lock also available.
- High-density pile weather-stripping to prevent wind and water infiltration.
- Vinyl glazed ¼” thick laminated glass with a 0.030” PVB interlayer as a standard, with a ½” insert inside glass adapter. ¼” thick tempered glass also available at extra cost.
- Optional Screen Doors are available.